Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Skating Videos

We took the kids skating yesterday and Ice Princess practiced her routine as well as other things. Here are a couple videos of her skating. They are kinds of dark since one end of the rink did not have all the lights on! I tried to get better shots of her spirals since they look SOO much better then they did a couple of months ago. Those videos did not turn out, but hopefully I will get better video when she competes on Friday. :-) One of these videos show her doing spirals, but the distance I was standing from her, made it hard for me to get a decent shot of her doing them.

Anyway... enjoy!




Here she is, running through her program on public ice. I cut off the begining of it and my camera cut off the end. I ran out of memory space! OOPS.



Her waltz jump combined with my bad video skills! EEK!



Her 1 foot spin. She kinda loses it at the end... :-)

Anyway, there is a skating update for anyone interested! Hopefully, come Friday night, I will have better video and pictures to post!

1 comment:

Sarai said...

Hi! I have something very important that I think you would like to know about. I have post it on my blog. Thanks!