Monday, July 21, 2008

Falling Behind!

SO much has happened in the last 3 weeks! I kept waiting because I wanted to add pictures from our trip to Idaho. Since I used a FILM camera instead of a digital camera, I still do not have pictures, so I decided I would post now and add pictures later.

Overall, we had a great time. We visited with family and the kids had a BLAST with their cousins. Spielberg brought a friend and everyone got along and enjoyed eachother's company.

The firework show in Idaho Falls, was pretty spetacular! It wasn't Ocean Shores(our usual 4th of July location!), but I.F. does put on a nice show! We were able to spend time together as a family and in all honesty, that is probably the best gift of all. It isn't so much about the location as it is about the time we get to spend with those we love, right?

We had planned a day trip to Yellowstone, but those plans were foiled when we "lost" some money. We ended up driving home and went to the Hogle Zoo in SLC. We enjoyed ourselves eventhough we all wanted to be in Yellowstone!

Most of the pictures on my camera are from our day at the zoo! Once they are developed, I will share some with everyone.

The summer has been busy and this week(the 21st-26th), Spielberg will be at Boy Scout camp! He was so excited! This is the first year he has been able to go and now Speedracer is counting the days until HE is 12, so he can go to scout camp too! LOL!

Sorry for my random rambling, but since it had been awhile since I last posted, I figured I had best update!

No comments: