Saturday, June 28, 2008

Lagoon Day

Today we were able to take the kids for a fun filled day at the Lagoon Amusement Park in Farmington,Utah. My husband's employer throws a summer BBQ/party annually at Lagoon. We went to the park early and Dave and the boys rode "Wicked", a rollercoaster they were unable to ride last year due to a 2 hour wait in line! They also rode other coasters before meeting up with Ice Princess and myself, who rode much less intense rides. LOL!! Lagoon also has a water park, so we were able to go and cool down by riding on sides and doing some swimming. All in all it was a good day! The kids were well behaved and I think they were able to ride on almost all of the rides they wanted to ride on. :-)

I didn't take many pictures since I did not want to get my camera wet or drop it! Here are a few pictures from our day!

Photobucket

Ice Princess waiting in line to get on a ride

Photobucket

A shot of all 3 kids. Speedracer was showing his true self in this one! Oh and those black marks on his arm are not dirt. They are the left over tatoos he decided to plaster all over his arm and hand last week! KIDS!

No comments: