Sunday, August 17, 2008

Just Playing Around

I am trying to learn how to make videos using still pictures. I found a website that has templates for them, so I made a video. I'm not sure what to think of it and honestly, I don't have the exact pictures I would like to have in it. Our scanner broke and since some of the pictures I want to use were taken pre-digital camera, I have to rely on my photobucket account for copies. Seeing as most of those pictures were resized, they tend to look a bit distorted. Anyway, here's my video!

Click to play Janae
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook

3 comments:

Sarai said...

Good job at making this video! Your little girl is so photogenic (I think that't how you say it)

Angie said...

Thanks! :-)

A Crone's Life said...

That made me cry. It's hard to believe that 10 years have come and gone. Janae is a very special part of our lives, in every way, and we love her for her tenacity, her smile and giggle, and for being a member of the "No Sisters Club". Thanks for posting that.
Love,
Grandma Kelli