Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Ice Princess' Competition Dress

Ice Princess with be in her first skating competition on Friday. She has been working very hard on her routine and I have been working hard to make her once very plain skating dress into a dress worthy of a competition. I glued on over 400 crystals to do this!

Here is what the dress looked liked before I added crystals to it:

Photobucket

Here is what it looked like with 200 crystals on it:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is what the front of her dress looks like now:

Photobucket


Photobucket

There is a design on the back too, but the picture I took did not turn out well. Anyway, I thought it turned out pretty cute! Not bad for my 1st attempt. I learned a few things so if I do it again, I will be able to make her next dress look wonderful! It's fun to see the finished product.

1 comment:

A Crone's Life said...

Well done, you. I am excited to watch Janae skate this weekend.